WEATHER DATA VISUALIZATION BY DESIGNING OF A SMART INTERFACE WITH GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SYSTEM USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS
AbstractIn this paper, we focus on representing weather data such as temperature, humidity and pressure by using artificial neu-ral networks. Firstly, our work includes basic steps how to set up a smart interface surrounded with spatial and temporal weath-er data. Secondly, how such a visualization can be conceived is put forth via a geographical information system interface by modeling how it looks like, how it is designed and how a user interacts with it. However, a novel idea of visualization model is proposed by minimizing the shortages of previous works. As a result, an expert analyst becomes capable of examining better visualizations and makes new discoveries and experiments on the visual system by the help of neural networks.
 Eksteen S., (2009). "The Use Of Artificial Neural Networks To Assist GIS In Decision Making: A Case Study-Predicting The Oc-curance Of Culicoides Causing African Horse Sickness" ICC, Santiago.
 Sarip A. G. (2005). "Integrating artificial neural networks and GIS for single-property valuation." Pacific Rim Property Research Conference, Melbourne, PRRES.
 Turban E., Aronson J. E. (2001). Decision Support Systems and Intelligent Systems. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
 ESRI, Understanding GIS (1990): The ARC/INFO Method. Redlands, California: Environmental System Research Institute. https://www.windyty.com https://www.qgis.org http://qgis-tutorials.mangomap.com/#
 Sample Data prepared from https://www.wunderground.com/
Copyright Transfer Agreement
International Journal of Scientific Research in Information Systems and Engineering (IJSRISE)
pISSN 2380-8128, eISSN 2380-5579
The copyright to (Manuscript title): -------------------------------------------------------------- (hence forward referred to as the Manuscript)
By the author(s): ------------------------------------ (hence forward referred to as the Author(s))
is hereby transferred to Anglo-American Publications LLC, 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 700, Wilmington, Delaware,19808-6192, USA, , the publisher of the journal International Journal of Scientific Research in Information Systems and Engineering (IJSRISE) (henceforward referred to as the Publisher and the Journal, respectively). The transfer becomes effective once the article is accepted for publication. If the submitted manuscript is not accepted for publication by the Journal, all rights shall be retained by the Author(s).
The Author(s) warrant that their manuscript is their original work that has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; and that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities at the institution where the work was carried out. The Author(s) affirm that the article contains no unfounded or unlawful statements and does not violate the rights of others. If copyrighted works are included, the Author(s) bear responsibility to obtain written permission from the copyright owners. The Corresponding author, as the signing author, warrants that he/she has full power to make this grant on behalf of the Author(s).
By signing this agreement, the Corresponding author grants to the Publisher the following rights to the Manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.
Articles published in the Journal are Open-Access articles distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Journal allows Author(s) to deposit Author's Post-print (accepted version) and Publisher's version/PDF in an institutional repository and non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC, arXiv and other repositories, or to publish it on Author's personal website and departmental website (including social networking sites, such as ResearchGate, Academia.edu, etc.), at any time after publication and/or departmental website, at any time after publication on the website of the author’s institution in compliance with the Creative Commons Attibution – NonCommercial – NoDerrivatives 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/), at any time after the publication in the journal. Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged and a link must be made to the article's DOI.
Upon receiving the proofs, the Author(s) agree to promptly check the proofs carefully, correct any typographical errors, and authorize the publication of the corrected proofs.
The Corresponding author agrees to inform his/her co-authors, of any of the above terms.