My prepaidcenter.com is the site, used to operate prepaid gift cards that are issued by the MetaBank, including Discover, American Express, MasterCard, T-Mobile, and Visa Value Cards. This site itself is managed via Blackhawk Network, Inclusive, and could be utilized to manage and activate the prepaid card and to perform the balance inquiries.
How do you activate the MyPrepaidCenter Gift Card?
The moment one receives the prepaid debit card via the MyPrepaidCenter.com website, the very 1st step is to go on and activate a gift card. For doing this, one must go to a correct site, which’s usually listed on a back of a gift card and, at times, printed on the sticker beyond the front of a gift card too. One may even find the telephone no. or the QR code to utilize instead.
That said, if you are looking forward to activating a prepaid card, go to the website- www.myprepaidcenter.com homepage, or activation page, where one should see 2 forms:
- At the RHS of a page, labeled ‘Sign In With the Card Number / Activate Card’, enter the card details, including the card no., security code, and expiration date.
- Go on to click on “I’m not the robot” and just solve the “Captcha” image pop-up.
- Next, click on the ‘Login’.
One should be directed to a ‘Create Profile’ sheet, where one will be in a position to fill out the personal info, including the name, username, pass, and email ID. One’s password should be at least 8 figures long and must include at least 1 lower case letter, upper case letter, no. and a special character (for instance @!#$%*&).
The moment you’ve entered all the requested info, click on the button ‘Create Profile’ at a bottom of a form. The email ID will then be mailed to the provided email address, confirming the card activation.
How Does One Log In?
The 1st time users may go on to log in to the account via using a card no. and 3-digit security code printed on the prepaid card. As mentioned, it can well be done via following the simple instructions in a MyPrepaidCenter Activation Card section and involve using the form on an RHS of a homepage.
How do you go on to create the profile on Myprepaidcenter?
If you’re having issues creating the profile, then go on to follow these below-mentioned simple instructions to make your account on the myprepaidcenter:
- Start via going to the website- www.myprepaidcenter.com/users/new
- Go on to enter your name alongside the cardholder info.
- Choose the Username on Myprepaidcenter and enter the Email address.
- You may go on to opt for the security question and then submit the result and answer to your chosen question.
- Go on to enter the password and then confirm it.
- Opt for your preferred notification language alert (English, French, or Spanish).
- Don’t forget to tick the “I’m Not the Robot” box.
- And then click on the “Create Profile” and you are good to go.
To know further, you may look over the web and gather more info on the same.